Looking for Micro Builder Jay Kammerzell

  • Greg Stoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi all,

      I met a gentleman named Jay Kammerzell at Sucia Island in 2005 who sailed there in a Bolger Micro. As I recall, he was from Everett, Washington.

      I'm hoping to get in touch with him to see his Micro, as I'm considering selling my fiberglass sailboat and building a Micro instead.

      If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please let me know.

      Greg Stoll
      503-302-5201
      gregstoll80 (at) yahoo.com