long micro

  • namkianorbu
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 4, 2009
      New pics of long micro construction in gallery.
      cheers
      PAT
    • Rod Cahill
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 31, 2010
        Hi Pat,
        I am currently building a Micro and I have the mast to set in the bough like your long Micro. You can see photos of my boat at "Rods Micro" in the discussion group photos. I have yet to decide exactly how I am going to mount the mast fitting. Could you please send me some closer, more detailed photos of the SS fitting plus details on the fitting you pull up to keep the foot of the mast in place.

        Thanks,

        Rod Cahill
        Bowning
        Australia