Re: The saddest of news

  • Forrest Scott Wood
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello;

      Oh dear . . . prayers and condolences to you Suzanne and to his many, many, friends.

      One man may be gone, but yet his love and passion carry on in hearts and souls around the world.

      later,
      Forrest
      along the Missouri River
    • Greg Flemming
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 19, 2009
        I think that it is very nice that you have done this Pippo, like so many others, I think you must feel this as a truly tragic loss. Well, I know that's the way I feel.

        I also thought that the tribute that Jim Michalak put up on his web page was gone of the best.

        GregF