Re: Cyber floatilla

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 85 , Jun 1, 2009
      Seems to me that the "Bolger Boats Built" database for this group is the best cyber flotilla compilation. I updated it for the eight designs I've completed.

      Jon Kolb
    • c.ruzer
      Message 85 of 85 , Oct 26, 2012
        Yes, leaning that way Gregg.

        Holding me up are potential issues to do with physical features both of the preferred construction site in the backyard at home and the boat under construction, uncertainties as to the specs and bill of materials involved, fitout details, and lack of a building key have me considering risk to reward rather closely. Faced now with concrete propositions I'm currently wondering if it may not be more wise to take on the Anhinga project as a lower risk warm-up before the big event, or to just do it. They're not unpleasant considerations, yet 8300lbs of unknown boat even done economically is still some considerable weight to carry.