Re: Launch

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2009
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "daschultz2000" <daschultz8275@...> wrote:

      > I would guess there is a good year of work organizing and preparing groups of designs for market, though some could be rolled out quickly.
      >
      > IE, the AS-xx as a series, from Micro to the AS-39. Ooops, I forgot the smallest of that set, the open boat. The larger AS with the foam/glass cladding sounds like a good idea.

      I've been sweating on a set of unused AS19 plans I was offered. I believe I shall not see them turn up, so I think in time I will obtain them from PB&F. AS19 is the smallest of her set, although some believe you can rope in the June Bug. If you are a purist then AS19 was a "smaller and more extreme (yummy) Martha Jane", which in turn was a more trailerable version of Black Skimmer, and so on out to the 7th degree of seperation/connection. Micro belongs to another set, that goes up to a mooted 55'er. The small open boat you are thinking of is quite likely Old Shoe. An open Micro was built, sloop rigged IIRC, and sailed coastwise. Long live PB&F.

      Graeme