Re: [bolger] Cyber floatilla

  • Gene Tehansky
    Message 1 of 85 , May 29 6:40 PM
      With deep appreciation of all Phil has given us.

      Gene Tehansky, Maryland, USA
      Brick, Single Handed Schooner, Micro Navigator in the works.

      On 29 May, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Mike John wrote:

      > For those U.S. and International friends of Phil and Suzanne who
      > cannot make it to any commemorative gatherings in the US, I suggest
      > we list the boats we have built by his creation. Not all at once, we
      > could clog this forum.
      >
      > Mike
      > Junebug, Queenmab

    • c.ruzer
      Message 85 of 85 , Oct 26, 2012
        Yes, leaning that way Gregg.

        Holding me up are potential issues to do with physical features both of the preferred construction site in the backyard at home and the boat under construction, uncertainties as to the specs and bill of materials involved, fitout details, and lack of a building key have me considering risk to reward rather closely. Faced now with concrete propositions I'm currently wondering if it may not be more wise to take on the Anhinga project as a lower risk warm-up before the big event, or to just do it. They're not unpleasant considerations, yet 8300lbs of unknown boat even done economically is still some considerable weight to carry.