RE: [bolger] Photos of Phil Bolger

  • Mike John
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2009
      Making his work more accessible would be a great tribute to him. Thank you for such a great intention. When you feel ready, could you give some thought about how you would like us to order plans, what name to put the money order in etc. His work must go on. My deepest sympathies.

      Mike
      Junebug, QueenMab

      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      From: philbolger@...
      Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:54:39 +0000
      Subject: [bolger] Photos of Phil Bolger

      First of all thanks for all your good thoughts and comforting words.

      I'll have to keep this short. But here are two recent images of Phil in full stride, 'on top' as it were. Being as yet quite thumbfingered at uploading these, I hope these two different file-sizes per image will allow you all to access and print them out as desired.

      As part of my 'therapy'(?) I will bury myself in the task to make his work more accessible. No promises as to time of first completed task until its done.

      Much helped by your sympathy and shared love for Phil, Susanne