Re: [bolger] 40 Foot Diesel Launch isometrics

  • Christopher C. Wetherill
    Message 1 of 13 , May 29, 2009
      This is a cool one. I have two thoughts about this :

      1) This is close to what you would by scaling up a box keel Sneakeasy.
      An exercise that has ling piqued my curiosity.

      2) You could do diesel-electric. This would probably be costly, but it
      would give you low VCG and horizontal shaft axis.

      V/R
      Chris