Re: skimmer (8'x4') builders out there?

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 12 , May 29 4:57 AM
      Yes it can. In Canada a boat of that size with a small motor (9.9 or less) must have a paddle as minimum emergency propulsion. But a Skimmer can't be paddled at all well. Too short by 4 feet I think. Just pivots about 90 degrees with every stroke. T'was a might frustrating, to say nothing of tiring, when our mill quit 500 yards from the dock.