Re: Bolger boat ID

  • Stefan Probst
    Message 1 of 20 , May 24, 2009
      Greetings,

      there is one more side to the story.

      If I'd live in the US or Europe, I could go to the next library and have a look at those books for a small fee. If I like one, I might buy it afterwards.
      In other parts of the world there is no "real world" library to go to. But sites like the one described work like virtual libaries where I can read like I would get the book from a real library.

      From my point, as a reader, what's the difference whether I go to a library, or I read the same pages from a website?

      Cheers,
      Stefan