Re: [bolger] Re: Epoxy Cure

  • Michael Walther
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2009
      Hi, I work with chemicals, my experience is to discard all unsealed chemicals or expect bad results and onced opened soon thereafter, oxigen & humidity are main cause of spoilage. I have no personal experience with epoxy But, everything I've read on the subject says humidity causes this problem. Thanks, Mike