Re: NJ Sneakeasy...

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2009
      I keep wondering when someone was going to bring up Steve Bosquette's Baby Sneakeasy but alas. Here's the duckworks link

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/06/projects/sneakeasy/index.htm

      This is the same boat Steve brought to the 2005 Kingston Messabout

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/06/gatherings/kingston/index.htm

      Bryant