[Fwd: Re: New Sneakeasy]

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Fritz is traveling and I forwarded the link to Dave's Sneakeasy and he
      had this comment which I thought I would share. The bow up under way
      seemed unusual because one of the Sneakeasy characteristics is it
      doesn't normally change nose angle at all as you accelerate, just stays
      flat and goes faster.

      HJ

      --

      Beautiful job!! Yes that bow sure looks high underway....it does not
      look too much different than mine at rest though (1st picture), so I'm

      --Fritz