Re: [bolger] New june bug on the block

  • Fred Schumacher
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
      What kind of plywood is that with such wild grain? I love it.

      Fred

      On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Maximo <grupos@...> wrote:

      > From january to april, I helped a friend to build a June bug,

    • Maximo
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
        Hello Sam! yes, my dog agree :)
        OK I will do the math with Idaho weight.

        Thank you Paul, we also transport june bug on the car roof.

        Fred, the plywood is "Guayca". I have no idea how to translate.
        One face regular and one face bad :)

        It is very difficult to find 4 x 8 foot plywood (1.22 m x 2.44 m), because
        for construction, they use 1.60 m x 2.20 m

        Máximo
      • Mark Albanese
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
          In the US, ply that looks like this is sold under the name Auroco, a
          Chilean plantation grown pine.

          I bullt a Brick with it once. The sheets were quite well made,
          probably B/C, and inexpensive, though here in the moist PNW quite
          subject to rapid mildew.
          Mark