Re: Bolger catamarans - call for a database

  • Stefan Probst
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
      "Multihulls" might make a nice subcategory on Bruce's Bolger Catalog on http://bolger.wikidot.com ...

      Cheers,
      Stefan

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lucasac78" <lucasac78@...> wrote:

      > I´ve been thinking a lot in the Bolger catamarans, but can´t find much material in the web.
    • CRAIG EVERY
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
        speaking of a Bolger catalog, does anyone know of the web sight for Phil Bolgers catalog?
        I am looking for pictures, decriptions, plans and prices.
        Thanks, Craig

      • Harry James
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2009
          There is none, one of the frustrations of the digital world. 700 designs
          and no way to look them up. There is a site for a few of his designs at

          www.instant boats.com

          HJ