Re: Bolger catamarans - call for a database

  • lucasac78
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
      It´s started. I give the contributions which was stored on my hard-disk. For singlehander catamaran i must scan the material i have, will take some more time...

      Contribute everybody, of you can!

      Cheers;
    • Stefan Probst
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
        "Multihulls" might make a nice subcategory on Bruce's Bolger Catalog on http://bolger.wikidot.com ...

        Cheers,
        Stefan

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lucasac78" <lucasac78@...> wrote:

        > I´ve been thinking a lot in the Bolger catamarans, but can´t find much material in the web.
      • CRAIG EVERY
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
          speaking of a Bolger catalog, does anyone know of the web sight for Phil Bolgers catalog?
          I am looking for pictures, decriptions, plans and prices.
          Thanks, Craig

        • Harry James
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2009
            There is none, one of the frustrations of the digital world. 700 designs
            and no way to look them up. There is a site for a few of his designs at

            www.instant boats.com

            HJ