Re: [bolger] Re: MicroNavSail

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 12, 2009
      That sailmaker in PT makes sails that are works of art. Most of us don't
      need anything that fancy for our little boats. <g> Our local sailmaker,
      Lynne Fabricant, is real good, has experience with traditional sails (she
      learned her trade in Port Townsend), and is interested in doing simple
      sails, with little expensive hand work, for people like us. She's a real
      nice lady too, and a genuine boat nut. Give her a call. Her eyes light up
      whenever an opportunity to make something other than modern sails for the
      racers on the local mudhole. <g>

      http://www.sailmakersart.com/

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      In politics, absurdity is not a handicap. <Napoleon Bonaparte>