Wyoming project

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
      I would suppose some remember the Wyoming that was being built in 3 sections. The bow and stern sections, 17 feet each were ready have the middle section built up between them. The fellow was in Nebraska as I recall.

      Anyway....Anybody know what happened to the project?

      Don
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
        I had forgotten about that

        it was Jeff Blunk and he also built a Tennessee with inboard power, a
        really neat idea. He had a neat web site and almost had them ready to go
        together and then I got mobilized and lost track I had forgotten about
        him until you brought it up. Anybody know what happened?

        HJ

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
          Here is the last snapshot of the defunct website

          http://web.archive.org/web/20050306134842/http://4dw.net/cosailor/

          On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Harry James <welshman@...> wrote:
          > I had forgotten about that
          >
          > it was Jeff Blunk and he also built a Tennessee with inboard power, a
          > really neat idea. He had a neat web site and almost had them ready to go
          > together and then I got mobilized and lost track I had forgotten about
          > him until you brought it up. Anybody know what happened?
          >
          > HJ
        • Harry James
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
            It was the Sneakeasy not the Tennessee that he had with inboard power.
            Anybody know what happened to him?

            HJ