Pointy Skiff isometric, sailing version

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:27 AM
      http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/3322804119/

      I am not remembering if the Payson version of Pointy Skiff #329 has
      the sailing rig, but here is an isometric of the 'sailing rig' Pointy
      Skiff from the PB&F writeup in MAIB V17-N19
    • PAUL DELORY
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 11:31 AM
        Bruce was there any mention of sailing performance?

        Paul

        To: bolger@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 2:13 PM
          Sailing, he said it would work best if kept lighly loaded, and if the
          solo sailor hiked out to keep her sailing well upright, he expected
          her to be "a respectable sailer after all". The rig is the
          standardized Bohndell "Teal/Surf" type.