Re: Cartopper: Centreboard case and hull sheath, advice please?

  • andrew_kieren
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2009
      I read Jamie's comments with interest. The cartopper case is pretty
      small stiff so I haven't used any screws at all on the centreboard case
      or its fixing. Epoxy should be enough given the surface areas being
      glued. When I glued it in only minimal clamping was required to keep
      it in place while the epoxy hardened.

      Andrew