zephyr

  • Laura &Craig Every
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 12:40 PM
      belated thanks to all who gave oppinions and advice on building the
      zephyr. the plans have been purchased and the work has stared, as I
      live in the northeast and my garage is unheated you can imagine the
      feeling of pride and acomplishment that I get when I see one side of
      the zephyr stretched across my livingroom and diningroom floors, my
      wife also shares these feelings or at least I think thats responsible
      for the tears in her eyes? thanks to all.
      Craig