Re: [bolger] Re: Trailer (was New member)

  • Peter McCorison
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2, 2009
      Cathy -

      Those tiny trailers are available by mail order from places like
      Northern Tool or Harbor Freight. They're about $100. I use one to move
      my rubber ducky dinghy from the ramp to the house and to store it in the
      winter. It works great. I made a long boom out of a cut-down 4 x 4.

      - Peter M
      Orcas Island

      ladycathyofwales wrote:
      > Wow, that's a small trailer.

    • contrapeso25
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 14 10:42 AM
        Hi friends!

        I'm new member, very honored by Mr. Gregg invitation
        Please, take a look at Bantha, my contribution to the home building community