Re: [bolger] Re: super brick

  • jason nabors
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
      You could always go to pdracer.com and get a variation on the BOLGER BRICK and SUPER BRICK.The fellahs there are very nice and will help you with any tech problems you run into.I have been a member there for some time and have built several bricks.I am currently building larger boats but always keep a puddle duck around to get on the water with in a hurry or to race some folks once in a while.
      Thanks
      Jason Nabors