Re: super brick

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
      I got the plans for mine from PB&F but others have reported problems
      getting plans from them lately.

      Paul H
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "mednak2000" <dccrc@...> wrote:

      > Are there any plans out there for the superbrick or similar boat?

    • jason nabors
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
        You could always go to pdracer.com and get a variation on the BOLGER BRICK and SUPER BRICK.The fellahs there are very nice and will help you with any tech problems you run into.I have been a member there for some time and have built several bricks.I am currently building larger boats but always keep a puddle duck around to get on the water with in a hurry or to race some folks once in a while.
        Thanks
        Jason Nabors