Windermere Progress

  • hobie_ind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      I see that Peter has a threat going on the WoodenBoat forum showing the build progress on
      Windermere. He's got so many pictures he'd be onto Bolger 8 here!

      http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80153

      It's great to see a Bolger boat getting so may positive comments there. After seeing LESTAT
      when he had her, I'm positive she's going to be a gorgeous boat when he's done.

      It makes me motivated to get the airplane completed so I can get back to the Plywood 12-
      1/2 when I see how much fun he's having.

      (Sorry if some of you got this twice - the first one had a bunch of formatting issues so I
      deleted and reposted!)