Rend Lake Messabout

  • urbanrocket
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      In the vein of the Lake Pepin Messabout notice.....the Rend Lake Messabout is June 11 - 15.
      This will be our first year attending but Rend Lake is 18,000 acres and looks beautiful. The
      group is camping at the North Sandusky Campground (Illinois State Park). For more
      information you can search on the duckworks website or email Rob Rohde-Szudy .

      <robrohdeszudy@...>

      Bill

      PS Rubens Nymph is half done - will post pics soon......
    • Jim Michaels
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        Hey all -

        I'm new to this group: I'm planning to build a Junebug in 2010 (yes, next year: I built a SOF kayak in '07 and a PD Racer last year and swore an oath to my wife - no boat building this year - I have to build some furniture for the house and do some other carpentry work on the house as well).

        However, our family will be attending the Rend lake messabout, and wanted to let you know , if you haven't seen it, that there is a yahoo messabout group where a great deal of Rend Lake Messabout planning is being done.  Here is the address:

        Messabout@yahoogroups.com

        Thanks for letting me be part of the group.

        Jim in St. Louis

        <robrohdeszudy@ yahoo.com>