Long Micro sailing video

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi all,
      I created a compilation of videos from a summer of sailing my
      Long Micro (Pugnacious) on Lake Erie. I posted the video to You Tube.
      The video is all shot from the captain's perspective, so there are no
      external shots of my LM under sail, but they give a feel for how she
      sails in different conditions and on different headings. I have been
      overjoyed with how she sails and handles and I'm looking forward to
      another summer of sailing adventures.

      It's cold and wintry and the only things to do are tinker with little
      projects on Pug, and dream about warmer water and sunnier days sailing.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg5iRw0xpYg
      Key words: Bolger, long, micro, sail, boat

      Bill, Long Micro Pugnacious
      in Ohio
    • Bob Slimak
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 17, 2009
        Bolgers plans are STILL relatively cheap. After reading an article on
        the Jarcat catamaran I checked into plans to build. Too expensive by
        far for the plans a couple of years ago. I checked again last week to
        see how your Australian dollar was doing against out US dollar, and
        found that it would still cost $375.00 US to buy the plans for a 16'
        boat! That puts Bolgers prices into perspective.
        Bob