Re: the so-called coffee lounge

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
      Thanks Mike, I found the link. I have my web browser set to go to the
      messages page automatically and never have visited the homepage. I
      have to agree with Mason on this. The coffee lounge is pointless.

      Now back to boating. I have found Merton's Fiberglass supplies in
      Springfield, MA quite reasonably priced and quick with delivery. I
      almost have enough cash to buy the remaining FG supplies. Apart from
      the trailer and motor upgrade (I am running my 10 HP longshaft Johnson
      on it, which I know is minimal power), all other supplies are on hand.

      If I lived in Florida I would be done by now. Looking at another
      couple of snowstorms moving in.

      Happy New Year and Happy building.
      David Jost