RE: [bolger] Re: Learning to sail ..

  • S Rose
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 24, 2008
      The procedure you sent was revised a bit when I got the plans from Mr
      Payson. It recommends a 58" long straight tiller also several other
      modifications (Mast step, Bowspirit Slot, Chines, Tiller all have new notes)
      I can send you a copy for future ref if your interested? I'm going to start
      on some of the smaller pieces in my apartment over the next while since I
      can easily take them when I move (LOL assuming my wife doesn't kill me
      first).

      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

      Steve

      _____