I stumbled across this on the net. A UN Boat building manual

  • Einarr Aldhund
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      I down loaded it and put it on my site so I could link it here, or you
      can search the net for it yourself the information is avaliable below.
      It is free and not copyright protected.

      It is all in metric, but if you can puzzle that out it has a pretty
      endless possibilities of sizes and configurations if you use a bit of
      grey matter.

      Fishing boat designs:2 V-bottom boats of planked plywood construction
      FAO Fisheries Technical Paper #134, Rev. 2
      by Oyvind Gulbrandsen, Grimstad, Norway
      Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: Rome 2004
      ISBN 92-5-105201-8

      http://www.freewebs.com/huseldrekr/FAOTP134.pdf