Re: Plywood 101

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 63 , Dec 4, 2008
      >The ideal boat is light enough to carry on your shoulder,

      Dynamite Sailboard
      Teal
      Queen Mab
      Cartoon 5
      June Bug (maybe)
      Kotic
      Minimum Kayak
      Elegant Punt
      Light Dories (maybe)
      Yellow Leaf
      Eeek!!
      Tortoise
      Boxer (maybe)
      Poohsticks
      Fieldmouse
      Nymph
      Shoebox
      Brick (maybe)
      Cruising Kayak ...

      or large enough to live aboard.

    • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 7, 2009
        The only types of plywood that you know for sure have a good core so
        they will not be a problem down the road are the marine plys and good
        MDO. Anything else you will find WILL have voides of one kind or
        another shortning the life of the boat.

        Jon