Re: [bolger] Re: Plywood 101

  • Don Ellenbrook
    Message 1 of 63 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hi Bruce...This winter I'm building a boat...Next winter its models..I was very anxious to build.. after reading & mistakes I have made I will do models ...during the winter...Don
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 7, 2009
        The only types of plywood that you know for sure have a good core so
        they will not be a problem down the road are the marine plys and good
        MDO. Anything else you will find WILL have voides of one kind or
        another shortning the life of the boat.

        Jon