Re: [bolger] What about submitting Diablo Grande? :)

  • welshman@ptialaska.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      A Sneakeasy is all over this at 1 gal an hour. Fritz Funk did a 200 mile trip on
      the Missippi with his a few years ago on a 12 gal tank.

      HJ

      Máximo

      > That would be up to PCB&F. I suspect that this would put the design
      > into public distribution with no compensation to them. I doubt they
      > would choose to partake. It is also possible that they are involved in
      > the judging committee.
      >
      > V/R
      > Chris
      > Maximo wrote:
      >> http://www.proboat.com/designchallenge.php
      >>
      >> Máximo

    • Kristine Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
        If you read the rules it needs to be a new design not one that has already been on the market. I was thinking the same thing about a number of designs that would fit. The only thing is they are not new designs.

        Krissie