copies

  • highlander_287@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I have always used FedEx/Kinko's without a problem. I don't get why Staples acts like this. Although it wasn't copying, I ahve had similar problems with them in general. It's their loss!

      Try some other firm.

      It's not been a problem for most other copy shops!

      Good luck finding another copy center!

      Lowell
      Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijnep38misJHqYpHNhI7BeKBoLnwT5XN9PRudAznz6i2bEm2h/?count=1234567890