looking to acquire updated catfish plans?

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      All,

      I saw on some forum postings (woodenboat.com) from 2006 that updated
      plans for the Bolger Catfish are available. According to the posts,
      he has adjusted the interior and added a centerboard. I am looking
      for a first boat to build and, after studying Payson's book and many
      other designers, I am very interested in purchasing these plans.

      How does one go about ordering plans from Mr Bolger?

      thanks,

      Jon
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        If you look on the bottom of this message you will see a fax and mail
        address.

        Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

        HJ