Re: William D Jochem's Schooner (long)

  • jcjglt
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 25, 2008
      Kjær Bjørn Harbo,
      Many thanks for this old but very interessant message.
      I was first interested by a Bolger AS29, then Whalewatcher and now The
      Jochems Schooner.
      What do you think of such a boat sailed where I am living : South
      Western Pacific, lagoon of New-Caledonia with 25/35 degrees C,
      tradewinds between 15 and 25kts, crossed waves of 1 to 3 ft, usually a
      maximum of 6ft except when there blows a hurricane but then lowered
      masts must be a good asset ? And the mixed accomodation/cockpit spirit
      looks great.
      Thanks for your feeling.
      Seileren hilsen, jcjglt.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Bjorn Harbo <bharbo@...> wrote:

      > Hello Group,
      >
      > I have been asked to make a report on my experience with
      > WDJ/Jochems/Family Schooner - the baby seems to have many names. I
      > will try to make it brief (failed) and relevant:
      >

      > Building
      >
      > As many of you may know from my postings a couple of years ago I
      built