Re: World Cruising & Book Suggestions?

  • theneandythalman01
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 20, 2008
      Yep, no doubt about it, this is the book for you. In my last post I
      really drove home my belief that there is no substitute for hands on
      experience. Could probably make just one exception for this! Because
      their philosophy is utterly simple, it is a remarkably easy read that
      will put everything in perspective, and quicker than you may imagine.
      It makes people question their priorities. Noticed you keep getting
      told to read it? That is because it really is that good. It's a MUST!

      Andrew

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, ANDREW AIREY <andyairey@...> wrote:

      > Apologies if anyone has previously mentioned it but 'Voyaging on a
      small income' by Annie Hill has to be the all time practical
      classic.It comes up reasonably frequently on ebay,or you can get it
      through Amazon.As a bonus it also includes a reprint of Weston
      Martyr's short story 'The £200 millionaire'
      > cheers
      > andy airey

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

    • theneandythalman01