Re: [bolger] Re: question of effeciency

  • echo172@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
      You have given me a great idea and I will mock up a plane trim tab in a sponson shape. The effect will lengthen the boat and lift the stern. I was told by the coast guard to use a tiller exetension and sit midship when fishing alone. I added a passenger and she was lifted under power so the fix needs to be at the stern. I thought to add a seabright pod but I use the boat for rowing and will add a sail soon. The removable trim idea is the best until I build another boat. I have adjusted the trim of the motor to the extreme setting and it still lifted and made a wild rooster tail under power, went nowhere, made a huge wake and still lifted the bow.
      Thanks for the idea, I like it.
      From: "mark hamill" <mhamill1@...>