Re: [bolger] Re: World Cruising

    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 12, 2008
      On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:46 PM, samang251 <samang251@...> wrote:
      > All right, then how about this the Bolger AS39

      There are about one hundred possible Bolger boat choices between the
      Micro and the AS39. It depends a lot on variables. What is your
      'wish list', and what is your budget and your boat building
      capability.
    • theneandythalman01
      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 20, 2008
        Yep, no doubt about it, this is the book for you. In my last post I
        really drove home my belief that there is no substitute for hands on
        experience. Could probably make just one exception for this! Because
        their philosophy is utterly simple, it is a remarkably easy read that
        will put everything in perspective, and quicker than you may imagine.
        It makes people question their priorities. Noticed you keep getting
        told to read it? That is because it really is that good. It's a MUST!

        Andrew

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, ANDREW AIREY <andyairey@...> wrote:

        > Apologies if anyone has previously mentioned it but 'Voyaging on a
        small income' by Annie Hill has to be the all time practical
        classic.It comes up reasonably frequently on ebay,or you can get it
        through Amazon.As a bonus it also includes a reprint of Weston
        Martyr's short story 'The £200 millionaire'

        http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com