Bolger SpurII Greyfax by Bruce Tyson

  • Paul McLellan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      I have taken the liberty of reposting two pictures of this beautiful
      rowboat built by Bruce Tyson from Tasmania. I got it from the bolger
      overflow group 7 which does not seem to be active and has gone through
      some outside interference with the messages. Here is the link to the
      pictures in the files section of this group.

      There are also other pictures of his lobsterboat BunnyR and a cruiser
      Merlin. The beauty and lines of Bruces boats are something to be
      admired and strived for. They show the genius of our hero at its'
      best. If Hugo is monitoring this group I am interested in any pictures
      of the earlier part of the build including the strongback and frames.
      Bruce Hallman has built one and the pictures are in
      bolger4photos. He displays how easy it is to build a boat with
      wonderful photography and is worth a visit.
      regards Paul of the Happy Adventure