Re: [bolger] spurII

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tysonsbolgerboats/message/15?var=1

      On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Paul McLellan <paulmclellan@...> wrote:
      > Some time ago the Tyson family posted some information on the SpurII
      > Hugo's father had built. I seem to recollect there were pictures.
      > could anyone direct me to them? thanks Paul Happy adventure
    • Greg Flemming
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        It may not be totally on the point but recently I came across a picture
        of a sheet ply Chebacco bult by Bruce Tyson in an old copy of the
        Chebacco News and posted a question to Hugo Tyson on the
        tysonbolgerboats site if there some better pictures of this boat
        available.

        Hugo replied that he would try and get some posted. The boat was built
        by his father around 1997 and apparently has been passed on to Bruce's
        brother in Sydney.

        It looks much as you'd expect from Bruce Tyson ; a real gem! Check out
        Cebacco News 14 on chebacco.com

        Greg F

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
          Here is the link: