spurII

  • Paul McLellan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Some time ago the Tyson family posted some information on the SpurII
      Hugo's father had built. I seem to recollect there were pictures.
      could anyone direct me to them? thanks Paul Happy adventure
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008

        On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Paul McLellan <paulmclellan@...> wrote:
        > Some time ago the Tyson family posted some information on the SpurII
        > Hugo's father had built. I seem to recollect there were pictures.
        > could anyone direct me to them? thanks Paul Happy adventure
      • Greg Flemming
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
          It may not be totally on the point but recently I came across a picture
          of a sheet ply Chebacco bult by Bruce Tyson in an old copy of the
          Chebacco News and posted a question to Hugo Tyson on the
          tysonbolgerboats site if there some better pictures of this boat
          available.

          Hugo replied that he would try and get some posted. The boat was built
          by his father around 1997 and apparently has been passed on to Bruce's
          brother in Sydney.

          It looks much as you'd expect from Bruce Tyson ; a real gem! Check out
          Cebacco News 14 on chebacco.com

          Greg F

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
            Here is the link: