Re: Plywood Sale

  • Ron Magen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      Dave,

      Just went to your web-site. How did you go from 'Moved . . . need more room'
      to closing the shop ???

      Not to be nosey . . just just curious . . everything looks extremely
      professional.

      Mixed feelings . . short notice for me to get to Grasonville . . serendipity
      on the wood/cost but still would feel like a vulture.

      Regards & Good Luck,
      Ron Magen
      Backyard Boatshop