Re: [bolger] Re: MICRO plans

  • malcolmf
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2008
      You might want to double check the accuracy of this as most camera
      lenses produce barrel or pincushion effects. That is, straight lines
      are not really straight all the time. The are best in the center and
      worst near the edges and can vary considerably as you zoom in or out.
      It might not appear too great, but It would be troublesome if the panels
      did not meet by something as small as 1/4".
      Calm Seas & A Prosperous Voyage
      Malcolm