Re: Jochems Family Schooner

  • Doc Musekamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
      The Jochems Schooner is 25'6" length on deck and 29'4" measured from
      billet head to rudder with her boomkin folded. Max trailer width is
      8'1" (over the retracted leeboards), beam on deck of 7'1" and 6'0" at
      bottom.

      Here's a url to a site with some photos:
      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/jochems.htm

      Doc Musekamp
      WDJ Schooner
      "SAPPHIRE"