Re: 18' Workskiff

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2008
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "sloppytypist" <kadonohue@...> wrote:

      Kevin -

      Two things off plan.

      1. Slop well across the transom. This is at the recommendation of a
      Harbor Master on Cape Cod after he looked at Diablo. After running in
      reverse a few times, I saw his point.

      2. I will probably omit the steering console as well. I want as open
      a boat as possible for the sole (no pun intended) purpose of landing a
      fish. I can always add it later as the horsepower goes up.

      We have a 10 hp limit on our local lake so that is what I am using for
      the time being. Small trips to the ocean bays, the Charles, and
      Boston Harbor as well. I am in no hurry.

      David