Sweet Pea Spritsail on Elegant Punt, Surf, etc.

  • gregory_west2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      Has anyone used the 43 ft^2 spritsail designed for the SweetPea on any
      of the other boats designed for only the 59 ft^2 sail (Cartopper,
      Gypsy, Rubens Nymph, Sweet Pea, Elegant Punt, June Bug, Surf, Teal)? I
      don't see any reason why the spritsail would not work on the others
      since it was designed to be interchangeable on the SweetPea. I would
      like to use my Surf like the SweetPea, stowing the spars in the
      cockpit, rowing out, setting sail, and sailing back. The spritsail
      would stow easily in the cockpit of my Surf. Thanks.