Catfish Construction Photos

  • thomas_m_stockwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
      Can anyone point me to Bolger Catfish photos - either finished boats
      or construction photos. I've searched everywhere I can think of to
      find someone who has built the boat, but haven't found any. Maybe I'm
      just missing them on the net.
    • gregory_west2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
        There's a picture of one, without the new modifications at
        http://www.boatdesign.com/jumps/mckib/Page.html.

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "thomas_m_stockwell"
        <thomas_m_stockwell@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone point me to Bolger Catfish photos - either finished boats
        > or construction photos. I've searched everywhere I can think of to
        > find someone who has built the boat, but haven't found any. Maybe I'm
        > just missing them on the net.

      • gregory_west2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
            On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM, thomas_m_stockwell
            <thomas_m_stockwell@...> wrote:
            > Can anyone point me to Bolger Catfish photos - either finished boats
            > or construction photos. I've searched everywhere I can think of to
            > find someone who has built the boat, but haven't found any. Maybe I'm
            > just missing them on the net.

            Here is a link, about halfway down the page...

            http://www.messingaboutinboats.com/archives/mbissuejuly00.html

            There are also some things over at the Bolger Study Plans Only yahoo
            group in the files section, including a photo of one under
            construction...