Free MIAB back issues

  • s2.miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
      I have 44 back issues of MAIB from 2002-2004. They're free to the
      first taker. You just need to pay the shipping.

      If you are interested, please email me, s2man at themillers dot us
    • Mark Balogh
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
        On Sep 10, 2008, at 7:51 PM, s2.miller wrote:

        > I have 44 back issues of MAIB from 2002-2004. They're free to the
        > first taker. You just need to pay the shipping.
        >
        > If you are interested, please email me, s2man at themillers dot us
        >

        > ------------------------------------

        > dead horses
        > posts
        > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        BALOGH SAIL DESIGNS (434) 735-8262
        SAIL RIGS AND OUTRIGGERS
        FOR KAYAKS AND CANOES
        FOR RECREATION OR EXPEDITION
        http://baloghsaildesigns.com

      • Mark Balogh
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
          Hello,

          If you have not had any takers yet I will take them. Please let me
          know the shipping.

          Thanks,
          Mark

          mark@...

          On Sep 10, 2008, at 7:51 PM, s2.miller wrote:

          > I have 44 back issues of MAIB from 2002-2004. They're free to the
          > first taker. You just need to pay the shipping.
          >
          > If you are interested, please email me, s2man at themillers dot us
          >

          > ------------------------------------

          > dead horses
          > posts
          > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Worth Lutz
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
            If Mark does not take them, let me know.

            Worth

            _____

            I have 44 back issues of MAIB from 2002-2004. They're free to the
            first taker. You just need to pay the shipping.

            If you are interested, please email me, s2man at themillers dot us

            7:00 PM

          • s2.miller
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
              I've had several requests for the magazines, already. Thank you. If
              anything goes amiss with the first request, I will contact the runners up.