Roller furler

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Whilst perusing my files I stumbled across a description of a homebuilt
      roller furler, originally done by a Turk. I would be happy to forward to
      anybody who was feeling adventurous and was pretty handy. Be happy to
      forward to anybody who wants it. I can send it as an .odt or .doc . I
      probably got the original link from this group sometime in the past.

      HJ